Welcome to Nebo Elementary, Nebo, NC
- There is a paid before school care program available for students that need to arrive before 7:30.† Parents need to register and pay if you need to leave your child.† They meet in the gym.
- If you have to go to work early and your child cannot ride a bus, Mrs. Miller is supervising early arrivers in the cafeteria.† The cafeteria is open at 7:30.† Please do not drop students off before 7:30, unless they are going to the before school care program.
- 7:45 - First Bell - Teachers are in the classrooms.† Breakfast is served in classrooms daily, at no cost.
- 7:55 - Second bell
- 8:00 - Tardy Bell - School instruction begins.
- 2:45 - School is dismissed.
- 2:25 - 3:10 - Car riders wait in the cafeteria.
- 3:10 - All car riders need to be picked up.† Car rider duty is over.
- Students who cannot be picked up by 3:10 may ride a bus or you may sign up for afterschool.† If a student is left after 3:10, the parent will need to come inside and sign a form.
Come by and visit our Free Little Library!
How Does This Library Work?
This Little Free Library offers a way to share good things to readófavorite books from your childhood or books you would recommend to friends; books that teach, intrigue and engage you.† All of us can help by keeping this collection stocked with good reading material.†
Whose library is this?† It belongs to everybody -- neighbors, friends, and people we donít even know yet.† Anyone can use it.† Thatís why we want to take care of it.†
Take a book. If you see something you would like to read, take it.† Look inside and see who gave it; who else has read it.†††††††††††††††† †††
Share it. Return it to any Little Library or pass it on to a friend.†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††
Give books. Leave notes in them.† Be a friend of all libraries by helping any way you can. Pay it Forward!
We support reading for children, literacy for adults, and libraries around the world.
For more information about Little Free Libraries, please visit
Please click the image below to view an issue of McDowell County's Building Readers Newsletter.† It is filled with lots of great information to help your student become the best reader possible.